Sunday, October 18, 2009

work

have been busy with work lately ; shopping , movies , manicure& pedicure are loves~ but i have no time!! off day always pass so fast; time is never enuf, even so.. after work 6pm; i feel so tired~ urghs, awaiting for this thurs.. hopefully, i can remove my braces this month* (: there's so much things i want to do after i quit my job on the 5th.. wish to get inked on my waist; this time would be different , i would engrave his name (TK.ZL) ! & it's gonna be my 5th tattoo.. i can't believe i've 4 right now.. at most i give myself 2!! how did it end up to 4!! x_x (addiction kills)~ shopping, facial, lepah lepah, k-sessions, ______ & i want to buy lingerie's.. etc; baby's gonna clear leave from tmlo onwards till next monday ((: i feel so happy, i miss that boy so much! his gonna acc me @ work tmlo.. can't wait 2 see him! & i hate ppl who judge me, u know nothing at all (:

this few days , i've been taking cab to work & back home ._.
feeling giddy @ times
meeting roy tmlo, b4 he enlist.. BARDOT..
when can u really change?! ._.