Thursday, October 8, 2009

sleepy

i'm currently blogging in office.. feeling so sleepy now ._. perhaps, i'm not used to waking up early.. cus, i have been slacking for about 9 mth + & now finally got a job! ( first time working for friend company) ha, thou it can be slacking @ times.. but, i feel that time pass slower in this way :( last 4 days my heart was aching.. cus, my love one actually lied to me.. feeling so sad & i tear * i always thut he would never tell a lie to me, i trust him 100% but now.. i dare not say how many % cus to build up a trust in someone again, i need time; the matter has been clarify, i know u dint contact her anymore.. but still.. my heart aches whenever i rmb that "incident" jocee told me not to dwell too much, as it has pass already.. met up with her for dinner after work ytd @ cp.. felt much better after talking to her, she's really a sweetheart, thanks for being by my side always =) this few days, my backbone is aching, headache, loss of appetite & sleepy ._. making me feel so "nua" the feeling of being "_____" is so xin ku :( dine with bf parents @ holland V Itallian restaurant last mon.. the pasta was nice, but after a few mouths i start to feel .. sighs.. & after that i went back to work at 12am-3am.. damn shag, glad to have bf by my side to acc me till i knock off ; & sent me back home.. i know he was tired too! this few days he have been treating me v nice, perhaps it's bcus of that "incident" or u're feeling "guilty" x_X how i wish u could just be urself @ times.. now u're being posted to 2days work & off .. i guess u should be happier, cus i don't wish to see u so stress in camp.. u've been smoking alot recently.. pls cut down !