Wednesday, September 23, 2009

=)

this is gonna be a long entry ~
My 21 st birthday; escape, outing with ck & jocee @ iluma; & random pics)


( 12 sept ) - the 2nd day morning, eileen; ck, me & baby went to th theme-park..
we got free tickets.. the rides inside are so boring now..
go-kart was fun, over-take bf , but he bang me to a corner, & i was stuck ._.
become 2nd.. boy, ur a loser la ! =x hahas !!

eileen help me out with th deco at night (:
this done by : mr.kwok & ck it looks so funny ! lol ~ (the buffet) (me & li rong) (mum & me) ( me & silly)
he bluff me that he can't book out on friday
& i thut it was real;
he suddenly turn up to give me a surprise (:
( my melody cake) - bought by "TK.ZL"
i'm finally 21 !! (: ( Family ) x3 ( my boy) pretty (JL) greeny & me (:( my sweeties) feon & shu-juan ( Dan & Jackson) ( " arily & cindy ") ( me & terry)
( Boyu, me , angela & darrick ) wei jian (rabbit) , me & baby ( li rong & me) ( me , hui shan & melvin)
( cutie eileen & me)
(Cousins)( me & ck)
(paddy !!)
this big piece of cake was left for me, arily told me to eat finish it *
& i was like .__. ! the end i packet it back home the next day!! (: ( my dear lave) - thanks 4 coming after ur roadshow
appreciated :)

( tiya & me) - ever seens she came my house 2 work
i felt so pampered * not doing any housework & buying my own food !
( mary chia) babes
clara, kerrie & jia have smthg on that day..
but girls " thanks " for the present x3
( felt so exhausted that day) but i'm happy... :D
[13 sept] was ROY 21st birthday (:
we gave him drink 3 shots on the rock of "gordon bleu "
that day "jocee & lesnar" stayed over
thanks for coming dear! thou, u dint see me cut cake :(

( MY PRESENTS)

baby bought me to buy my GUCCI wristlet x3
i love it alot (:

& his gordon bleu jia ling bought a top 4 me & did a card (: Jackson gave me this box of Merci choco's :)
SK- necklaces from
( " feon, shu-juan, lave, JJ, clara & kerrie)
ABSOLUTE PEARS & DIOR ADDICT perfume
from " jocee, darrick, boyu, eileen, roy & dan) sweetie jocee did 4 me this " pop up card"
& i like it alot ! thanks sis x3 words& wishes from each of them!! (:agnes gave me this & a lil card
i like the lip gloss.. smells of "strawberry" (:
li rong bought a apple necklaces;
& she drew a picture of me ! so sweet of her too.. wei jian gift (:michelle gave me this musical set..zhi wei shock me on that day; i thut he was not coming down
cus i called him several times but he dint pick up
the end he & eileen gang up to bluff me! ha~

anw, i would like to say thanks to those people who came down to my chalet , sms , presents , red packets from arily& cindy, aunt helen& nancy,&bf grandma (: jocee gave me a pair of earrings too! .. & of cus not forgetting BABY x3 thou, u dint celebrate 4 me on my actual birthday but really thanks for everything u have done! the melody cake was so nice (: have yet to receive ur " CARD" :x i will be waiting .. love u boy!

on my actual birthday which is on ( 16 Sept) the day before!
me & jocee went to marina square.. i acc her to get her dress & accessories
dine @ jackplace, sis lend me her student card;
" set meal " for $ 9+ .. include ice-cream! hahas :D
dirt cheap !!


at CHAOS , one lacy dress & a sexy top caught my eyes..
wish to get that brown transparent top; but i think he won't allow.! ha..
anw, baby bought for me 2 dresses at iluma (: but that day he lost his ring
which is our both "couple" rings :( his upset.. he even took the garbage bag
@ bugis back to his house downstairs to search!
seeing him doing that; i understand how much tat ring means to him;
& we had a tiff that day.. ( not bcus of the ring) but other reasons..
somehow, he blow up over small lil matters..
but we both are okay now! :)
went td2 that night, jocee 1st time! ha, drank & slack till 3am
thanks for counting down with me " roy, ck & jocee"
& both of my cousins actually sabo me! they told the waiter that it
was my birthday too! & those stage ppl use their microphone
to say "carol" & some thai language which i don't understand *
duh ._. i feel so ps !

( few weeks back , ck treat me & sis ice-cream)
cotton candy mix with dark choco.
super nice! with waffle crumps & snickers!
love this cute bears

recent updates :

. dyed my hair & trim my frige again @ jean yip
. dim sum with baby & his mum at china-town
. bought a new watch
. manicure & pedicure
. movie with bf ( phobia 2 & gamer)
. dine @ the Marathon fish market @ ps
. bought a lil bear hp accessories
. bf did diamond peel @ mary chia
. outing with mum & pizza hut ( i love tomato soup)
. went to see doctor for my face pills
. darrick drove me to chomp ytd to get food;
etc etc.. ( i seems to 4get so much of things)
too long never blog liao! hahs :p