Sunday, August 30, 2009


went town with baby on saturday, from far-east to galleria & last ION.. bought a LV wallet for him.. cus, i knew all along he likes.. initially wanted to get a (Seiko) watch for him * but the end i guess this is still the best & another reason is " to change out the previous wallet his ex bought for him" :) of cus the price is also nice ($615) !! first time.. i bought a LV for "him" & is out first visit to (ION).. actually, the money i could splurge on myself.. cus there's alot of stuffs i want to buy :( but it's okay.. what matters most " is his happy " whatever things i like, yes i did mention to u, but in my heart i never request u to buy for me! thou, u told me it's just a matter of time! ( today i saw the limited edition GUCCI perfume, i do wish to buy but i bought a (cross zippo) for u that cost : $70 at bugis.. somehow, i wish u don't smoke so much! it's my fault to ask u back to smoke and now u are addicted, saw u bought 2 Marlboro back camp + i gave u my viceroy =/ cus i bought "UNO"
spend on Sk-ll facial treatment clear lotion & a simple red spag top.. yesterday, went to watch movie at "great world city" - final destination.. with baby,roy , shan , melvin & his bro.. aftermaths, we bought roy to " spize" their prata bomb with cheese" is nice!! friday night - bowling with wei-jian & late supper with bf, we had dim sum :) he cooked for me "cheese hotdog with prata" & cheese macoroni.. taste nice! but, i'm someone who love cheese but not so much of it! cus, it's fattening!

on that day, baby is not roll & bowl is throw the ball :x
as for me, i was lucky to strike X the first play
but continuously i sucks ._.

sent him off to camp just now & i went home =/ i do feel like going out, but just duno where should i go in this hour; & i'm feeling moody :( time always pass so fast ,when i'm with him.. & sadly his hand-phone will be confiscated by his "fk-up" officer everyday 8pm! wad's wrong with chatting in the night?! is it an offence? i think his just a no-life old fellow that has nobody to chat with him.. tsk, horrible shit! last friday, it's my 1st time in cab waiting for bf 30mins+ while the meter is still jumping; went out the cab to have a puff with taxi-uncle.. why the delay!? it's bcus of that " officer " again -.-

[ this session here is gonna be (emo) again.. ]

i read ur post , mebe what ur friend say is right.. w/o me perhaps u're a outstanding sergeant.. & as for me.. w/o u in my life i duno who i am now! with me, u got to sacrifice ur sleep to acc me at night, insufficient sleep causes u to get scolded by ur officer etc.. yes, u can't accompany me whenever i need u , u could not afford some stuffs i wanted * u dare not splurge on me cus mebe u feel that i would "run away" u're afraid to lose me! & therefore u treasure every moments we are tgt~ u ask me " are u worth" my answer is "yes" but at times i do have doubts whether are u just using my money! sighs, i'm sorry to have think this way; but u make me feel such way at times * =/ i'm moody at ur hse.. u thut is bcus of "money" but it's not.. u don't understand me` if so, i would ask u to pay me back & buy my stuffs.. every month take $100 from u, dresses; heels everything i would just bring u go & ask u to pay. why not?! but did i? heh, sometimes i feel that i'm so different from the past me! if i'm back to single, i guess i would be fine now! perhaps......