Thursday, August 27, 2009

cramps

finally tmlo u're able to book out :( this few days without u, we are almost quarreling everyday over "little" things.. which is not necessary at all.. & my mood was so bad; i can't stand ( holding on the phone, but ur not speaking) it does really piss me off.. my menses was early 1wk =/ and my stomach hurts so badly that i need to eat the pill again :'( will be celebrating my 21st b'day this 12sept; & my own actual birthday which is on the 16sept- i guess he is not able to book out! but is okay, jocee gonna count down with me! perhaps, i'm going to pub!! hah, drink drank drunk which i'm not supposed to; cus , i got to take care of myself when he is not ard with me.. this what i promised him (: gonna help melvin to work for his company in the mid sept ( admin) pay & working hours not bad, shell try it out.. & i wan to book my basic theory.. hopefully to get my driving license next yr?! thou, i somehow prefer being ride out, den a driver! ha, but still learning is not a bad thing ;) i'm only afraid of "parking" .. gonna watch the movie " final destination" with bf, melvin&shan this saturday..

( feel like drinking this weekend again) ._.

i hate to quarrel
i hate to see u being so upset at times
i hate the feeling when ur not by my side