Wednesday, July 15, 2009

random

i like the chili crab, thou is spicy but it's damn shioks
& the butter crab is also nice :) went there with
jocee, ai long, roy, bf & me` second time i bought ck to try
and he also agree it's great !!
can see roy is enjoying, he even finish the egg =/ which i feel it's ...
@ baby fren place.. BBQjarel b'day :) that day we went to dine @ fish & co.. my family ((:oh ya, me & bf make spaghetti @ his house..
big potion.. i can't finish it ~ ha (:
i hearts golden retriever & i miss my long long hair :(@ dental, doing scaling..it's so painful =/
& another 1 mth more i could remove my braces~
wonder how do i look like without it` lol ._.
& introducing the new apple flavour (DUREX)

gonna be away from tmlo-sat (chalet)
i wanna go for a swim, but i'm scare of getting tanned =/


this few days i have been continuously updating my blog..
woohoo!