Friday, July 24, 2009

[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̅] inking

bf surprised me with this " silly bear "
which i have been looking for, this is the bear..
we spend $20+ catching it @ ms but failed*
this is a limited edition..
he gave me a love bookmark & a card done by him;
his so sweet @ times :)) & i love surprises!! [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̅]
he knows i l[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̅] eating tibits, so this bear
has the same hobby as me x3
i hug it to sleep every night & i'm loving it (:he says i look as silly as the bear ._. chalet last week ( 16-18 july )
baby & me went to wild wild wet, our 1st time (:
dint take any photo, as my camera is not water-resistant..
& that day the weather was just perfect..
i'm scare to get tanned la -.- thou, i duno how to swim ._.
but, i did enjoy myself, bf was so touchy * urh, the slide down
was scary; but exciting..!
bf @ chalet ( BBQ) [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̅] ,
jin hua came to find us & we chatted till 11+ & left to dragonfly
me & real blood sister , without make-up + no lens
!
i know my face look v pale =/
his ' touch-up tattoo :)
& i ink my neck :) at first i don't like the colour combination;
but i think it looks better when days pass *
mebe, wad they say is true.. if it's the same colour as my
butterfly; it's will be no difference at all. .
i feel this colour more "unique" but, still i'm still considering;
2 aug might be going to do some colour change.. hmm`
miko darling x3 met up with hui.shan & melvin @ raining bar on saturday after ink & dinner
with bf at Cathay :)
he hates to drink beer now, cus of BELLY..
he train @ gym ; but i guess that day effort
gone down the drain hur?! hahas~ & he frowns.. LOL
recently : went town with bf .. bought for him a belt & boxers :)
fall sick again, i think my body is really weak.. sighs`
sat - (dental) , 1 mth more & i could remove my braces;
boy u own me 2 cigg hor !!
5th tattoo on end of august

i wanna cut down some fats