Tuesday, May 5, 2009


( dead drunk outside "you pub" ) bf snap this pic while i was sleeping -.-
that day i was super CUI, vomited 7-8 times or more..
lucky, bf & eileen was there for me ;)
first time, being so drunken.. i dun even know wad is happening;
the next day i woke up, my head hurts =/ but still i went to meet bf in the
afternoon; acc him to beach-road to do his rank, & simply not
forgetting the "waffle" with choco fudge.. never-to-miss that (:
headed to expo, to find hui-shan & eileen; subway was fantastic..
jocee- thanks for intro me, now i'm so addicted to it :x & u're the first to have subbwayyy with me!! hahahs~
watched the movie "x-men", throw 3 popcorns @ it..
wed night- headed to BQ to meet "shao-wei & kahmah" boring night *
but still got to know some "frens @ there"
thurs night- (Element) with "jacq, bf & zac " cmi place`
jacq treat us to geylang for "dim sum", bf was abit drunk *
(jacq)- lucky u left that "guy" his not worth ur love.. no point shed tears 4 him..
:D friday night- "you pub"
sat night- "chomp chomp with "hui-shan, melvin, eileen& bf )
suppose to watch the movie "friday the 13" but, cancel due to some reasons
melvin drove us back, went over to baby house @ night..


( S.B on sunday night, with bf;eileen;kelvin;ric & david.. )
happened to be so coincidence that eileen & kel know each another,
cus they were from "yangzheng primary" lol`
& i know kel and his fren "joe" @ shebang last week..

[photos]
me & drunken david lincoln & me Irene from shebang :) his my boy x3 eileen :)it's the first time, i stayed @ S.B till closing- 4am..
the night was fun,but tiring :) baby fren-lincoln drove us back;

mr.kwok and i visited SPCA ytd; the dogs are so adorable,
especially this dog below; she shake hands with me!!~
but, my heart felt so... helpless seeing her inside the cage..
i really hope she will find till a owner that loves& t.c of her
and i know there will sure be a kind soul out there :)
stop abusing & abandoning animals, they have life too*
they're not a toy, u wish or like u take it for FUN!!
be Responsible!!

sweetie husky :)
little-hyper active dog :D
aftermaths, cab down to tpy to have our lunch @ bubble-tea hut
& went back his house to sleep awhile, before meeting eileen @ mac..
met my 2 secondary mate "joanne & yu siew" it's like ages seens i last saw them*
chatted with eileen at my house-downstairs, till kelvin came over to find us
back home at 2am..

sunday night, i received a sms from " this guy " asking me to meet him up cus he can't sleep.. bloody hell, i duno anyone from "amk/pasir ris "Aaron" & mother fucker scold me a whore!!` i never even provoke till him; & i kanna scold.. it's not the first time i hear such thing.. cb, & turn out to be girl, she said "she was being paid to text me a bitch/slut" & obviously i know who is that person; staying @ amk !! k'nn u ball-less to come down to shebang?! wad are u afraid of? u can come face-to face say me what..? why go around spreading, & i only knew u haven even a month * u told so ppl about my stuffs?! WTF.. pls simply shut ur gaps la.. u duno me @ all, dun pretend to know everything.. ( mei you la , mei you smlj?) don't come fucking tell ppl ur back-up so BIG & all nonsenses CAN?! GET A LIFE LUH~