Friday, May 15, 2009

awaiting

i started to miss u when u left the cab just now; thanks for taking 4 days mc to accompany me.. bcus u knew i was afraid of loneliness* & the other reason is "u want to spend more time with me, treasuring every moments we had tgt " i knew u would be contented* by just looking @ me.. i really appreciate what u have done, & those lovely flowers delivered to my house.. it's really v sweet of u.. thou, we only been tgt for just 1mth+ but i can feel the love u showered me, is really 100% thou i always doubt u ._. but, u nvr fail to keep repeating those words that " u would never leave me, till the day i let go this relationship" etc .. & when i read ur blog entries, i would ask myself " am i really worth ur love" i'm afraid i would hurt u, as u said- in this r/s only " u" would be the one losing out` but not me :( my heart sank, and tears drop everytime i see ur blog entries* cus, it seems to be "i'm the one" who is NOT putting in enough effort to love u * i told u that i will wait for u.. this two weeks would be a `test for me and a exam to u.. which u told me that u would score A1.. but for me ( i dare not say, u told me u hate empty promises and the word "try" ) u wrote - no one will realized when u're gone, or when i'm having fun outside i would forget about u..! no, i won't :) u've already engrave ur name in my heart, no matter what i will always rmb i do have a bf name" terence" and his the guy who dotes me more than i do * x3 i won't revert back the past anymore- this wad i promised u * i know u feel insecure being with me` but u never ever show me temper; ur really understanding but silly bcus " it does not matter how u feel" u just wish me to be happy.. ur words really touched my heart` i'm not make of steel * i do have feelings, only i duno how to express out @ times.. which causes me to say "duno lei" =/ bcus of me, u dare not drink much in pub.. u need to take care of me.. * sighs.. my apologies` :( just hang up the phone with u, & u told me ur hand was bleeding.. i'm worried abt u, wondering how are things at there.. ` are u able to adapt and those ppl will create trouble for u, cus u took so many days m.c -.- urghs,.. i really hope u will take care of urself.. sometimes, i can't imagine i'm ur gf.. i had ex who is in ns last time; i left him` cus, i'm someone who can't wait` imagine waiting for u ( 2weeks ) is so freaking long for me ._. jocee told me " v fast " & now i keep reminding myself.. ` yea, my bf will soon be out.. i mus look forward to that day and not dwell so much.. :) sis is so strong, lesnar is out of s.g for 3wks.. only have few mins on the phone,and wtf am i complaining hur?! i shd be contented* that he still could sms/ acc me to chat on phone`.. tsk, i must bloody hell wake-up!!
i-l.o.v.e- u baby :)
more photos coming up` on the next post *