Sunday, December 14, 2008

( trim my frige again (: this time i cut shorter )
& bf got his hair cut too!! ღღღ
ღ as usual, k sessions @ night ღ
we love singing :D
ღღღ
ღღ
it's illegal to smoke inside the room,
but he still do it ._.
ღღღ
hate the fats on my cheeks =(
ღ love their milkshakes x3

nowadays bf hardly eat much*
& now his getting slimmer =)
happy for him ღ
counting down ' 5 mths more '
so i could smile with a nice sets of teeth ;)
ღღღ

gonna go get my company x'mas present later with bf
while mum going slimming @ mary chia;
having a co. celebration on this thurs with colleagues
my hp is bling with pink,white,purple & words crystals ღ
with mirror casing protection ;)
and credits goes to bf x3


we decorate my hse x'mas tree, lol~


wanna do eyelash extension, nail, shop for clothes, heels, slim down*
burberry bag, touch-up hair colour, etc etc ღღ
urghs.. $.$