Monday, November 10, 2008

updated!!

i hearts her, she's so adorable x3
audi pro - jin long (:

( last day of roadshow @ tpy)
the roses tat we have to distribute 2 th unknown pple on da streets
a small bottle of gentle snoothing booster
cost : $106 ( 3oml) & active moist : $ 111
spend over $500+ for my daily skin-care products
ignore my pimple on my face, due to PMS ._.
@ party world with bf ('v')
i know my face look shag, bcus of th tcs roadshow
which i think is e most hardworking day cus
i never slack most of time.. LOL
unbelievable!!


i have resigned my job; effect from today (:
reason : roadshows & pressure from sales etc..
thou i know tis aint bothering me much;
what worst is " the management"
hate the sight of those "pretend to be an angel" yet
put on a mask & back-stabs;
or someone who smiles at u but with an intention
seems to be so " good" in the first impression, but
ugly in th bottom of it.. tsk tsk..
thus i do miss back th days in office =(

clara -> pretty ah meh, loud& blur
lave-> humorous & lot's of idea
jia -> th one i knew when i came in mary chia (: helpful& gossips with me
kerrie -> matured & hardworking
after-all they're my seniors :) & some therapist i knew
i love u girls x3

thanks baby, for being so supportive..
i receive my cheque for last oct,
minus 5omins late - $4.48 ..
alittle money also want to deduct,
but i'm still happy
cus i got my salary :D


to be continue..