Sunday, November 23, 2008

loved

( sat ) - acc my mum to mary chia..
saw till my ex colleague [shirley]; chat awhile
and left to meet bf, headed to the saloon
while waiting for me.. he got his hair dye too.. LOL
quite satisfied with my 2tone colour :)
spend $115, aftermaths we went to geylang
for dim sum, bf treats x3
wasted taxi fare to party world, cus it's all packed;
end up; @ kallang leisure ( k box)
surprise that their staff came in our room;
to ask whether do we wan to take a picture..
and it's only 4bucks.. to be printed on the spot &
we're given a complimentary movie tickets too :D
( the good bad weird)- which he wants to bring me watch
and now it's free :) lol..
sang till 2am & cab home..

cab down town today (:
bought a Clinque ( eye concealer)
for coverage of my dark circles..
walk around looking for mum bdae present,
in mind now is: YSL, Anna sui, Chanel or burberry products;
nth caught my eyes @ Coach..
but, i love tiffany & co bracelets and it cost $500+
had kfc for lunch & saw till this x'mas tree
@ takashimaya, it's pretty..

this few days i have been busy @ work,don't even have time to meet up with bf
i'm sorry, i should not have make u worried =/
but thanks for treating me so patient & nice x3
** really appreciate & i do feel loved :) **