Friday, September 12, 2008

suppose to receive it th office when i knock off @ 6pm.. bf wanted to give me a surprise but th end i got to know first.. hahas, cus when th flowers are deliver to my workplace i've alr left.. & th person call me to apologize & arrange for a time in which they could sent it over to my house.. i was kinda of shocked& i pretend to duno anything when bf keep ask me, wad time i left? wad's my unit no? when i alr knew :x but, really appreciate.. th glass of apple` which consists of white crystal balls & a white petal inside~ surrounded by 12 pink roses x3 u still rmb i always love apples especially juicy fuji (: it's so special, and i love it lots.. thanks baby, for ur sweet message in th card and th wishes ("v") i love u.

( abit news from my job) @ mary chia
- i'm back at HQ.. i'm so much more happier now :D
- colleagues are helpful & nice
- i gain more experience..
- 5 days work [ 9-6pm]
- say BYE to orchard point _l_
- start afresh..

jia jia off today =/ quite boring without her, but work as usual.. pray hard, th new call centre timing will be flexi & no outlets pls!! thou, i know there wont be any CSO in th future.. hahas.. i need to buy more office tops!! dental tmlo without bf accompany.. his working ._. still thinking want 2 head down to delfi orchard.. can get to learn how draw smoky eyes (:

i'm so exhausted.
my menses is so weird; bleed again ._.
frens say is normal? bcus of stress? lol..
no idea, just feel sleepy..
4 days more to my 2oth birthday;

p.s : i wasted cabfare today again, i took th wrong bus which lead me to wrong way. fuck
xoxo