Sunday, September 28, 2008

sometimes..

finally bought my " ultra calming cleanser" & precleanse " thou i'm still short of the gentle soothing booster ._. cab down to vivo ytd night... met up with johnson, xiao gui, rebecca & bearbear.. watched the movie " the days" it's about gangsters & the path to the right way in life.. i shell give 4 cheesy nachos (: @ about 12+ cab down to "liquid kitchen" 10bottles of - Heineken & a glass of white wine each + finger food.. dint drank much ytd, tink it's bcus of the popcorns i ate in the cinema; makes me feel so bloated =/ chill & slack till 2 + and cab home.



(bf surprise me with a "guess watch" last friday; which i wanted to get x3 thanks baby. )
- YEAHS to upcoming wed.. it's a public holiday :D
- my pay is coming soon either this week ( hopefully)
- trim & polish my nails & bf help me to dye my hair today
- my hp memory card is back to normal..