Wednesday, September 17, 2008

birthday (:

pictures taken on my 2oth birthday yesterday
my colleagues surprise me with a birthday cake;
2 candles!! no more "1" digit anymore~ old alr luhs..
& th lunch treat from my girls, really appreciated :D




above all my face look so weird ._.
still got 2 other girls in accounting which i nvr took photos with them.
seriously, they're all v nice pple (:
thou work is kinda of bored; & i tends to fall asleep..
watch th movie " death race" had pepper lunch, bought a black jacket
and spend some time with bf; i'm contented =)

- 2wks more to bf birthday & my salary
- i want to change my hp to F-48o
- get my eyebrow trim
- hair cut
- & many many more..

my leg now is full of blisters :(
i got 5 blue black on my tights
insufficient of beauty sleep..
URGHS~

and lastly, i would like to say a BIG THANKS
to all those who sms-ed/msn me on my birthday..
& baby u're not forgotten~ u're sugary to me x3 mwahs !!
where is our photo? it's been like so long we took 1 hur? lols..
work hard& t.c of urself alrights.
loves.