Monday, August 25, 2008

touch screen is cool


bf bought this phone for me x3
trade in my n73 for $200; was quite confused whether want to get th HTC or this PRADA.. thou i know th functions for this aint good as th HTC, but i just love th design & e brand of it (: hahas. really not use to touch-screen phone.. cus i've been using nokia for like so many yrs ._. anw, i phone is out officially last friday; comments of the new i phone "thumbs down" & i saw th actual size of it, seems so big' don't tink it's quite suitable for ladies too.. baby, went to dental ytd to do his teeth, he forbid me to blog here, but.. i tink he looks cute with th "missing ___ " lols.. i still thut he was joking with me, while eating at "Qi Ji" muhahas.. bf monster is scare of going to dental :x but, after th whole process, he felt more better alr (: pray hard, dat it could last for long, if not wasted $157.. oh, i forgot to blog abt god bought a puppy last wk, so adorable' but i still prefer my mr.inspector ben (: wanted to get slimming pills from doc, but she turn me down, bcus for my weight is acceptable, if i eat.. i gonna bcum weak & it's not gd for health too; sighs. i tink i'm FAT!! th fats on my face seems to be so irritating at times.

(my geo gold lens has arrived; gonna meet up with sabrina to collect from her later :D )

-pictures taken from my new phone (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket