Friday, August 29, 2008

i'm sick again =/

went for an interview at singapore shopping centre, still considering.. but th contract is 18mths ._. last night i can't sleep, bcus of my throat; i kept coughing :( seen a doc just now; got slight fever & sore throat.. i kept complaining to bf ytd abt my throat he told me to drink honey so i will be alright, but.. it's getting worst today. urh, my mum curry kills.. no more spicy food for me! baby bought a Gucci landyard for me ytd (: whees, i could finally hang it on. thanks monster bf
lovess x3

random pictures:



gonna rest..
i miss mr petty bf :(
how i wish u could look after me now.
but, i ought to understand u're working hard for ur career.. x3
i love u.

(suddenly rmb this dance song "one 2 step " back to th days in ITE with miss jojo" th dance teacher with curly hair & wore his grey shirt out/in.. lols, i tink his kinda of sissy.. )