Tuesday, June 10, 2008

just collected from Rachel my F cup cookies
from bishan mrt to bukit bedok mrt station.
the trip was not tat boring, bcus i got my dearest to accompany me.
thanks sweet :)



was suppose to meet another girl - jesslyn for my shimmering eye-liner at t.merah.. but fk she suddenly say she can't meet up; cus her another customer bluff her ._. so wad has it got to do with me right? have already plan properly last nite.. den i'm on the train half way to t.merah. she should have told me; she will be at woodland for another transaction with tat girl; so make it easy i could just go over and meet her; in the end; from jurong east 1 end till another.. screwed.
i hate irresponsible dealers ._.

i have been doing alot of online shopping this pass few days; and i'm starting to be so hook-on-it
tmlo, i'm going to meet another girl to collect my stuffs at city-hall..' and just only, i pre-order some stuffs.. ' hoodie, lingerie, another box of choco flavour f-cup cookies; masks ;) 1 thing good about online is' can shop while i'm at home' but another bad thing is to WAIT ._. urghhs. i still have to wait for another 1wk for my lens to arrive =/

i wish to work; but lazy to find jobs :x " enjoy ourselves first; still got so many years for us to slog like mad." muhahas, this wad i always tell myself; no $.$ just don't buy so much stuffs lor; got money den buy~ lols.. but, soon i also will be nag to go find work.. boooo

should i dye my hair to brown again' or just stay to black
kinda of confused ._.

happy having u in my life