Sunday, June 15, 2008

i love this dress =)
just told jay-din to change my order to this ;x






actually i like this dress too, but it's quite revealing at e back.

i tink it will be quite hard 2 wear out too; cus my figure also not tat "great" ._.
even if so, mr.low is going to kill me! hahas. (better be safe)
his quite piss off, when i told him i confirm the black dress above. lols~



i haf been spending quite alot on online shopping
for e pass few days- i really need to control. last friday headed to jocee hse to slack, we order mac and catch up with one-another :) bought for her a pressie shared by me and dearest. sis gonna turn 2o this coming tues~

girls chat always lead to those make-up, clothes, etc
i just could not control myself, i purchase another 5items .
http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/show/auctions?userID=cutie_fashion&u=:cutie_fashion
hahas,temptation!

darlinq mood was quite bad for the pass few days :(
i just feel quite diff. cheer up baby.