Thursday, April 3, 2008

(Yesterday)
woke up at 8am; went to prepare myself for an interview at 1oam..
took a cab over.. and e place turn out to be a industrial park ._.
the place was quite deserted; n i have a hard time finding e company
till i asked a guy.. he told me it's behind.. i climb 4 story stairs; and climb down again =/
was damn piss off. till i finally reached e company; i'm sweatinq.
the lift is so lau-ya; mus wait for awhile den e door close.
the whole interview was okay,the lady was friendly.
only i hate e test; she assign me to do; wad quotation bla bla bla.
actually my job is quite simple' handle paperwork.invoice.listen incoming calls etc..

after tat,headed to jocee hse.. her mum bought lunch 4us..
bugis fried rice ;) and we went to suntec..
gonna get my bikini ;D tried on so mani designs n colours
but; settle down with a turqoise colour. infact i wanted to get red..
but,the strips are thick -.-
bought this bag; and I LOVE IT so much ;)



had ben&jerry ice-cream :) felt so xinfu and relax while eating.
how i wish i could be a tai-tai ;x but.. the day will never come~
unless.. in my dream.. lols
went in to a nike shop; jocee finally found till e black bottle for lesnar.
but; e cover is grey n a orange strip.. it matches with e green bottle with a black cover. so we decided to swop it.. but,i tink we wan to do such thinq. nvr do secretly. still let e sales girl saw.. den.. she say cnt swop covers =/ in d end, sis jus buy with e original cover ._.

darlinq bought for me a new Hi5 set on anniversary.
so sweet of him,cus he knows my previous set got problem.
and now.. with this new set.. everything is so clear ;)
i like it .. thanks baby.



we both got same thinking on tat day.. i was lookinq at e newspaper for jobs
and saw tis pizza coupon.. and i'm craving 4 it.. when i told him.. he said he
wanted to get for me pizza too (:


order; the new flavour " chicken bonaza " it's nice; with bbq sauce without mayo!! lols
and my favourite "hawaiian" n drumlets.. yummies!

thanks darlinq.. for everything u buy& did for me..
i noe u wish to get for me e items i wanted in my wishlist..
u haf been trying v hard 2 make me happy~
and all is ur hard earn money.. unlike like last tym; easy cash,but kana caught= DIE
but,i'm really gald u haf chanqe to a better person.. at least u prove to me
u did changed for me. i'm happy ;)
it does not matter,whether i got e white shoes onot..
bcus.. i dont wan u to spent on me animore.
ur 1st mth salary seems like half has gone to me ):
i can feel the love u giving me.. not abit; but ALOT.
i love u not ALOT till words could not describe it out .. hahs ("v")
so much till i wish to hug u tight.. and tel u i'm blessed to haf u in my life...

(do u feel happy to haf me by ur side too ;x )
look at my face n ask urself. LOL




hahas.. i got a good news; i've been selected to start work tmlo..
8.3oam-6pm (mon-fri)-defu lane
i thut tina would not call me..
cus,i toke v straight forward n i dont haf any experiences at all..
but.. she called me tis morning..
hope i'll be able to catch up work fast& happy working at there ;)
i'm awaiting for my 1st pay ;x lol,i'm so $.$ face rite? haben start work
den tink of salary.. muhahahs..
darlinq.. wo bu hui kui dai ni de... i'll dote u too ^o^

BYE to my long sleeping hrs :(
BYE to my freedom
Welcome to (adult working life) lol
MONEY MONEY $.$

i tink i will be bloqqing less when i start work. or mebe i can bloq in e office? lmao
wish me luck tmlo ;)
sat going to tighten my teeth again :
( i feel so comfortable without e rubber bands ard my teeth)
aunt helen has come back from vacation
i'm gonna receive my CHANEL perfume soon ;D