Sunday, April 27, 2008

so much things happened recently, darlinq ended up in hospital last sat :( i was worried sick abt him. i dint go work for 2days just to look after him. it hurts me seeing him in pain.. first time in my life, i met till such incident. i was totally helpless when i see his head and arms bleeding; went to e nearest hospital, but.. ended up in ambulance to tan tock seng. waited alone in the emergency unit for few hrs, seriously i think the nurse are really screwed up* they keep asking me to wait.. till, the nurse finally called my hp; telling me to proceed to the counter; saying he have to undergo a surgery =/ i dint know wad to do, but inform his family members. tears are rolling down from my cheeks; my bag and skirt are covered with blood, my head hurts; cus i was being hit by one of those bastards* sighs, but it does not really matter,cus darlinq condition was more worst den me. wad's in my mind, is only (him) just hope his fine..went down last thurs to police station for questioning with darlinq, ended up waiting for 3hrs +. freaking tired ._.

jocee and lesnar came to visit him on e second day. thanks for the sunflower & FHM magazine ;)



darlinq, hope after this incident.. u will really change * don't look back anymore ;( not only u are the one suffering. your love ones are sad too. understand? we all do care for u

thanks for e psp u bought for me; thou, it's not my previous pink.
but, i still like ;) so i wont be so bored anymore. lols


my labtop spoil for abt 1wk.. i haf lost touch in blogging.. went to sim-lim square ytd with my parents to repair my lappy. i lost all my images, SS & songs etc .. urghhs =/ hard-disk spoil ._.
but now RECOVER from his illness * lols

i'm looking so shag now ;( not enough sleep; working & taking care of him.)
days in his house.. his recovering ;) but still bandage on his hand. poor boy





i'm going to get my first salary in 1wk time ;D
(working in office)



random photo's we took at clarke quay last month?
get well soon, so we can go out again ;D
love ya.



gonna run.
work tmlo ;(