Sunday, April 6, 2008

first day of work is quite fun.. but,lots of thinqs to rmb..
i'm still quite confused abt the invoice& filing etc

tina was friendly.. thou sometyms she's quite talkative ;x
( i hate to stay in air-con room for lonq hrs.. cuz,my skin will turn oily& dry at tyms)
overall.. everything is okay..

darlinq came over to fetch me
after work ;) the most happy thing is " after a lonq day of work''
i get to see my love one waitinq for me; i felt so xin fu :D



Yesterday,i went for my dental check up.. dr.loh says my teeth is improving :)
chanqe my braces to "turqoise" colour..


bought this japanese snack at SEOUL market..
darlinq tried e kiwi ice-cream.. it's nice; but sticky



headed to lisa house,darlinq gonna rebond his hair.. waited for him abt few hrs..
felt so sleepy ._. his hair now; is so much beta than before.. hahahs....
went to kumo hse for japanese food.. teriyaki chicken- my favourite ;x

(bought this LV pouch)



my stuffs :D my love - GUCCI <3>



so sianz tmlo goinq to work again; darlinq& me juz went for a bus ride..
he taught me how to go there by bus ;)
thanks cl0us.

( his old hair style)- he dont allow me take his flat hair now. lmao!




sighs.. tmlo starting of e week.. i hate MONDAE