Monday, March 10, 2008

UPDATES

last sat was my cousin ah jin wedding ;D
it's at holiday inn hotel- located near orchard area.
congrats to this lovely couple



i was damn ps. cus,i spill-ed a glass of coke on a waiter ;x was not purposly. cus while me and jocee taking pictures; my hand jus sweep across behind. and kanna till him. .



darlinq face bcum red after he drank e brandy. lol; but les sae his not drunk; but blood circulation. lmao.. his whole body seems to be v hot -.- but' his fine. hahs.





random pics taken by our hps.




we took this white roses from e vip tables ;x
darlinq took more for me; when we're leaving ;D


and so i went home to put into a vase.roses are pretty ;)



the gifts. it's cute * sauce plate.but i keep it for display.


looking back at my past 2oo5 wedding foto with cousin jocee & roy. i look so round ._. and my arms damn flappy.. but,i still miss e days when i could wear tubes&spag tops without ani worries. but; now- bcus of my tattoo. urghhs..

now. with braces. but,i still look fat.
hoping to slim down more :(

i'm bloqqin tis for hrs. lol,cus my stomach is grumbling ;x i had only cheesebread & milo for lunch. but,i asked my mum to cook half maggi mee for me.

i'm gonna find a job soon. sians arhs~
if dont work no $.$. sighhs. i'm quite suay pass few wks.
i'm habin ulcers & a big pimple on my nose.. and it's so fuggly ugly.

nowadays,there are so mani young mothers.
i miss my **** hais.
but; thank god i still haf him,by my side.
and also to my sis jocee.. ya,let bygones b bygones.i'll be strong ;)



and also not forgetting my 8yrs doggie friendship with him ;p hahas.
his my love too



sometimes,i wish to use back blogspot.

but,i'm lazy to re-create a new skin.. duhs.
i tink i shell stop here.
outing with jocee tmlo.
ciaos.