Sunday, January 13, 2008

i'm happie with wad i have now :)
without those "fcukers and lan jiao lanq keep kan pple jiao wei "
o well, let bygones b bygones..
it's YEAR 2oo8.' everythinq shd start a new.

darlinq; bought for me a red tube top.
thou; he DOES NOT LIKE ME TO WEAR LOW-CUT.
afterall his still ok. cus,i noe; no matter how angry he is,
he see my face` he'll still luff in-the end. lmao.
and so; he bought for me a blue-lens too.
imagine; i got 4 colours' all one mth only.den nd dispose liao.
somehow,wasted`bud.. i tink more colours more choices.
or else keep stick on one colour damn fk sians.
i wana get grey & e winsome brown-which make eyeball biq.
urghs`blame i got small eyes ._.

mr petty low tries on my purple lens tudae; and he claims dat he more expert than miie. he first time' put in nd 15 min only. NOT LIKE ME; HUM JI. wonderinq whether his my bf not; he keep suan mie lor. when i laugh at him todae' he SAYS I BAD. o pls.. u ALSO LIDDAT LAUGH AT ME; when i panic.. u still can eat chicken winqs somemore. booooo- i gave him e purple lens; cus' i tink he looks ok wib it.. cus,i felt dat when i wear purple' i look so evil -.- or shd i sae... darlinq GOT A EVIL FACE; so he wear more suitable ? =x hahahs..
and smthq i wana complain is " i tink i'm gonna GAIN LOTS OF WEIGHT "
imagine- pepperlunch; chomp- he order lots of food etc.
and e most suay thinq is i step on e mudd ytd; while walkinq in chomp.
.__. darlinq actually saw e mudd; and dint tel me;
thut i ownself noe or watever shyts' den e end i kanna lorhs.
he damn evil. but; still he help me wash my legg. lols.

watch-ed - the missed call & american ganqster- tis show make me sit till my butt damn pain.. kaos` 2hr 35mins. and i'm those bo si diam. ani position i sit oso bu shuanq.
hahs, i haf been skippinq sch for e pass few daes; and took mc.
i'm pefectly fine' bud; nd to bluff e doc i got gastric.
and wasted $ 25. for e sake of not goinq sch. it's okay luhs :x

hmms. i felt dat i haf lots of thinq to do tis cominq mth.
new year is cominq; and i nd to get my hair fix ; eyebrow`nails.
clothes; etc and nd to collect my cleanser at orchard. duhs ._.
marlboro ice-mint is much more beta than viceroy super menthol light.
bud; still i wish darlinq' could stop smokinq so much.
lol; i noe marlboro is ur lover too' but` she's killinq u lei. only u duno nia. hahs.

clous, jus wana tel u dat
i love you <3>
and thanks for e 2o dollar note u chanqe for me :))